for Churches and Religious Organizations
Skills-based clinics, workshops, presentations, consultation, and coaching.
- Board leadership: equip your board to understand its role and fulfill its ministry calling
- Vision, mission and planning: work together to claim a vision, articulate a mission, and implement intentional steps to become the church God is calling you to be
- Change management: learn about the process of change and the skills required by leaders and laity to successfully navigate change
- Pastor & congregation relationship: explore ways that a stronger working bond is nurtured between pastor (staff/leaders) and the congregation
- Intercultural competence: become aware of your own perspectives on diversity and develop additional skills to interact effectively across cultural differences
- Evangelism and welcome: inspire evangelism, evaluate welcome, and develop cultures of hospitality for your congregation
- Worship: explore best practices of worship based on a biblically rooted model that engages and trains the unique voice of your congregation
- Music leadership: train your traditional or contemporary worship musicians to use their talents and skills to lead inspiring services
- Worship leadership: increase the confidence and competence of your worship planning team and those who carry out responsibilities for worship
Contact us today to discuss your needs!